Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Audubon Exhibit Update and Fins and Feathers Update

I am so happy to share with you that 3 of our students artwork was selected to be in the Audubon exhibit at the Stark Museum of Art!!  I am so proud of all of my students!  The museum had over 420 submissions that were narrowed down to 100!  And 3 of those are ours!!

In addition to that wonderful news, ALL of the artworks that were submitted will be on a digital display in the museum lobby.

Just a reminder, the exhibit opens March 28 and runs through July.  Please make an effort to go check out our beautiful student artwork!!

Congratulations!!!

And here's a link to the museum's website for all other information.

And I would also like to congratulate another one of my students for making the Annual Calcasieu Parish Public School K-12 Juried Art Show "Feathers and Fins".  Her catfish will be on display at the Imperial Calcasieu Museum from March 17- April 30.

Yay!!!  My students are the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment