Monday, December 15, 2014

A Brand New Adventure...

Well, this is a new experiment  for me.  I decided recently that I needed a new outlet for sharing all the wonderful things my middle schoolers are creating in art.  So, I decided to create a blog- *gasp*!  Like I really have time for that?  Oh sure!  4 kids don't keep me busy at all...

Anyways, I digress...

My goal is to use this blog as a way to keep the community up to date with all of the crazy happenings in the classroom.  I will be posting pictures of student artwork, news about upcoming exhibits, and other school events.

Wish me luck!!

So, here's a sneak peek at a quick little Christmas project my students are working on currently.  As they finish up their final "real" project with me, I am having them create a zentangle Christmas tree to put out in the hallway.  For those of you who don't know what a zentangle is.... it's a fancy word that means doing a drawing with a lot of intricate looking patterns :)

Without further ado.... here's a few of the finished trees!



I'll be posting some other projects the students have completed soon, so keep checking back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment